Walaupun kadang2 tu they are totally strangers to us.
Sebagai contoh kalau kat dlm komuter, ada je manusia yg ingin menyakitkan hati kita walhal aku tak kenal kau dan kau tak kenal aku.
So end up I feel so irritated and I tend to balas balik har har.
Well the rule is simple. You are nice to me, I will be nice to you.
If you rude/biadab/kurang ajar, well I can be nasty as well.
I am not usually be the starter but if something/someone ticked me, you get what you did heh. So kalau tetiba kau terasa aku agak biadab to you, it means you have been biadab to me prior to that.
It’s like I know what you did last summer (erk ada kena mengena ke?:D)
Anyway, I am just bored.Waiting for azan maghrib before I can start my journey home.Else I am going to miss my maghrib.Ye le as you know the journey to my nenek’s house is nearly 2 hours(travel by LRT and Komuter).
Talking about KTM, end of last month, KTMB launched this amazing thing whereby they have actually introduced a special coach just for ladies. Well just about time!
With all the harassment and disturbance from mainly the male passenger(I know not all but some of the saikopath out there), this is the best time to introduce such policy.
But for the first few weeks(well in fact until now) some stupid male are still boarding in the ladies coach. I am not sure whether they do not understand the simple instruction (as there will be every-10-minute announcement reminding passenger to adhere to the new policy) or they are illiterate (since there were posters and stickers every where on the station on also on the coach) or they are simply stupid and ignorant.
Well I hope somehow or rather these ignorant people will get the message eventually.
Perhaps I should suggest to ktmb to fine these males for not following the simple new policy hehe.RM50 keee
I think I should do that :D
Many people have suggested to RapidKL(LRT service) to introduce such policy as well. But RapidKL said they have no intention to do that for now.Or perhaps not ever. But if the consumers keep complaining and put more pressure on the management, I think eventually they will succumb to the demand.
Anyway, I do hope LRT can introduce the ladies only coach as well soon.
Oh da masuk waktu maghrib.
Guess I better solat and pack my things up.
So laters.
logo or stickers that can be found at KTM station and on the coaches as well.

No comments:
Post a Comment