Hey I found this bookshop which sells new books at very cheap price.
It’s like having a warehouse/clearance sale everyday at a convenient of a normal bookshop. We do not have to go thru the warehouse madness anymore and I do not have to wait notification email from SNS to know whether there will be a book clearance sale soon.
Seriously, the waiting is killing me!!
And last week, I bought 3 paperback fictions at only RM21.80!
They are selling new release books at half price!
For example the latest book from Cecelia Ahern cost less than RM20(around RM17 I think) which cost us more than RM40 for her new books at other bookstore.
So I am planning to stock up my reading corner(like I have a corner pun at my grandma’s house kan?:P) from this book store.Perhaps twice a month(if I have the budget) I will pay them a visit just to get more books.Well RM1k is allocated for tax exemption if we were to purchase books but I don’t think I am going to spend that much on books for a year hehe.
So for your info, the bookshop is at Amcorp mall and it is called bookxcess.It is at the 3rd level of the mall.
Well maybe some of you might heard it before dan tade le jakun benar mcm aku ni …hehe tapi seriously if guys are looking for good NEW books at a very cheap price, you might want to drop by at this bookshop.
Just hop on LRT and hop off at Taman Jaya station and walk to AMcorp which only takes you less than 5 minutes.And if you’re hungry, you can always drop by the A&W which is just next to Amcorp mall.
Well actually you can find a lot of other restaurant in the Amcorp mall for a change :D
So hope you enjoy the retail therapy at this wonderful shop!
No comments:
Post a Comment