Monday, August 23, 2010

Ajar

Did I mention that aisy has stopped her mengaji class and will only resume in September?
So now, I am the one yg ajar dia mengaji.Heh..setakat alif, bata ok le lagi aku nak ajar.

I think her progress is quite ok.
She can remember the huruf if there’s a picture drawn next to the huruf.Else, she would have some difficulty to remember it.
I bought al Furqan flash card which I think really a big help.

I also bought ‘Bacalah anakku” series.My intention is to teach Aisy bahasa Malaysia.
The series consist of 8 books, flash cards and also a VCD to teach us on how to use the module to teach our children at the comfort of our home.
So in the first book, it teaches the letter a, I , u and others.
And of course in the books there’s also pictures that associate with the letters.For example A for abu, A for Api and so on.

Heh yg kelakarnya when I taught her the letters and ask her to associate with the letter, she said the word in English.
erm get what I mean?

Ok for example, A utk Abu(because it is a boy picture.Why it is not Ali?tah le I prefer it to be Abu hehe).
So the next picture is API.So bila aku ckp, “Yang ini apa Aisy”?Aisy jawab, “ A for fire!”

Aspa kat sebelah da gelak terbahak2.
Tension aku.
So the same thing goes with letter U.

Ada gambar ular next to the letter U.

And I ask her, “U utk apa kakak?” and she answered, “ U for snake mak!”

Hehe…pening kepala aku nak ajar bahasa Malaysia dgn aisy ini.
And also for letter I, “I for duck mak” and the picture is of course a duck but she should say it in Bahasa Malaysia which is itik hehe.
So now I am a bit confused on how to teach aisy Bahasa Malaysia.

Maybe I will let the teacher in her future kindergarten teach her.

Anyway if you interested to buy the “Siri Cepat membaca” you can check it out this website.

__________________________________________________________________________________

ok ini gambar aisy with her al furqan.Ini sebelum start mengaji setiap mlm(or rather on nights aku rajin nak mengajar :D)

No comments: