Esok bermulanya bulan ramadhan yg ditunggu2.
tapi aku agak risau boleh ke aku pose ni hehe.Sbb memanjangnyeeee lapar sepanjang hari.
Lama juga aku tak pose...sbb alhamdullillah last year aku dpt puasa penuh sbb fully breastfeed.So this year tade pose ganti le :D
But this year, i am sure there will be lompong2 hehe.
I think the last time aku puasa tahun ini dalam masa beberapa bulan lepas.
hmm..
Anyway, bulan ramadhan tahun ini what's your mission?
As for me,as usual aku nak try khatam al quran lagi(which I failed last year huhu).
So for those who has the same mission as I am, there's a tip on how we can khatam al quran without pressure.
Try to read 2 pages(depan belakang..erm i think that makes 4 pages, meaning for example page 1-4) of al-quran everytime after your daily prayers.Which in a day, you can easily finish 20 pages.
So by the end of ramadhan, insyallah you can finish or khatam al quran.
But if you have more time after each prayer, and you can read more, pls do.Because you never know what might happen in the future.I mean for example, maybe after subuh you will not have much time to read the Quran since you will be rushing to prepare to go to work(if you're working person) and so on.So you can read more during zohor as we don't go out for lunch le kan?:D
To all my friends and reader, I will like to seek forgiveness from all of you should there's any shortcomings, tersalah bahasa/kata, halalkan makan minum or anything that might hurt you in anyways.
May in this holy month, we all can make the best out of our ibadah and let's make this year better than the previous year insyallah.
No comments:
Post a Comment