Friday, August 06, 2010

Girls out

Last 2 weeks, I went out with my BB girls.Quite some time tak jumpa(though I met Mus when we came for her daughter's birthday a couple of months back).
Best sgt sbb borak tak hingat and especially borak psl benda yg kiteorg buat masa zaman dulu2 and also bergosip tak hingatnye hehe.

from left dila, ina, kak wan, mus and of course moi!Aku sorang je nampak unattractive and look very plain huhu.The others look so lovely

semua bawak anak masing2 and even their maids.Tapi aku tak bawa anak2 aku yg kecoh tersebut sbb nanti mak cannot gosip hehe.So this is mudzaffar, ina's son.Baru 4 bulan..so cute kan?This baby tido dari kami tiba sehinggalah mau pulang masih lagi tido.Best la dpt baby camni kan?hehe

and this is alya.I always find her smile very sweet and contagious hehe .She is very adorable. This year she is 3 years old.

and the handsome boy is afiq, mus's son and the cute girl is maryam, dila's daughter. Oh yeh afiq and alya are Mus's children.
and here are all of us outside delicious bangsar village.Look at Ina.Look always stunning walaupun baru 4 bulan deliver ...gorjes.
Anyway the food at delicious was so so and I thought it was quite expensive.
but hey I really enjoyed this small gathering and all the gossip.Wish we could this more often :)

No comments: