Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Mcm house..I mean the TV series


Yeh not the house as in home but the TV series.
Sometimes aku rasa mcm team member of Greg House but my supervisor of course is not Greg House but Rizal.
You know in House the series they will have discussion with Greg House to come out with some diagnose or solution to the disease the patient is having before they can execute it.
So the same goes here.So I like one of the team members, discussing with my supervisor and give suggestion what solution can be used on the system problem.And if Rizal agrees with the idea,I will execute it.Until benda problem tu aku betul2 tak boleh solve, barulah Rizal will tgk and gets his hands dirty...just like Greg.
Erk get what I mean?
haha...saje je...sometimes I feel like that...
ok anyway poyo je...

aku sorang je arini...so kinda boring and byk keja to the max...and yes sangap!
kiri kanan tade org so I guess the last resort is talking to the PC huhu

Oh and now already 4pm.
laju pule masa berjalan.
Ok got to go...zohor belum lagi huhu

No comments: