Did I tell you that Aisy just started her mengaji?
Initially, we planned to send her for mengaji early august which was last Monday.But she was really sick by then and she only enrolled her class on Wednesday.
The classes will be held every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and if she missed any of the class for the week, she can always replace it on Friday.
Best
But after enrolling it, I asked about how the classes would be like in Ramadhan month?As you know, the muslim will start to fast middle of next week kan?
And the Ustaz said that the classes will be only on weekends which is on Saturday and Sunday and it starts at 9 am until 11am.
At that point of time, I didn’t realize that it will conflict with Aisy reading class.When I got back and told Aspa about the new scheduling, he quickly said that how can Aisy go mengaji class on Saturday as her reading class will be on the same day and starts at 9.30 am until 11.30am.
So end up in august she can only go to classes on Sunday je which kadang2 pun maybe akan miss juga sbb we have to go back to Semenyih every fortnight.
So after doing some calculation, terasa mcm agak rugi jugakan byr the fees but can’t attend the classes?
Hmm so I decided to nego with the Ustaz today.Just nak tanya whether the fees I paid can be used for September fees and Aisy can start her classes in September?:D
Anyway on the first day she mengaji, she was not that excited.
The main reason is she has to pakai her baju kurung which one thing, she doesn’t like the texture of the cloth and the other thing well, the baju agak singkat due to her rapid growth.Ada le singkat sejengkal hehehhe.Well, I didn't expect the baju will shrink that much...erk I mean Aisy has become taller that much.That's why I didn't buy new baju kurung for her in the first place huhu.Sian anak mak.
Other than the baju thingy, the class was quite stuffy sbb they do not have air conditioner and there’s not much of air circulation in the building.Plus the students agak ramai juga.So it was a bit crowded.
Fortunately,they have 1 ustaz and 2 ustazah and I think the teacher and student ratio is not that bad.The ustaz did mention that the senior will sometimes teach the junior if the teachers are busy teaching the others.
Which I think it's a good thing because from my experience, if you teach other, you will understand whatever you have learnt better.
On that day, I saw Aisy was the youngest in the class for that day.But the ustaz said that in some other day, there’s 1 or 2 child of her age come.
Anyway, when I left her with her ustazah, she is eager to learn and I hope it will last quite long :)
So below is the only picture I managed to capture on her first day to mengaji as I was so busy nak layan adik lagi(sbb aspa tade that night sbb dia balik lambat dari ofis) dan aku agak kelam kabut to handle those 2 kiddos.As usual kalau aku ada kat rumah, dorang takkan nak dgn bibik and also the nenek.SO everything I have to do.
And aisy was a bit cranky as I mentioned earlier she dislike the idea of pakai baju kurung.
So for the next class I think I just put on her long t shirt and cotton trackbottom or her pajamas hehe.
Sbb I think it’s better for the child to be comfortable so that she will not think about her agony and she can focus on her learning
Heh just my theory.
Anyway I sure hope that the negotiation with the ustaz today is going to be successful. So that Aisy can go to her next class in the month of September.
Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment