Aku jarang bercerita psl alesya kan?
Weekend lepas aku da terpikir2 hendak cerita psl alesya tapi bila da depan PC aku lupa.
I should make some notes on ideas what to blog hehe
Ha ok I have 1 point.
Recently I got a new maid.Yes I told you in my previous entry.
So far alhamdullillah, she is very hardworking.
But(ada but tu hehe) I found out dia suka gak la auta(tell lies).
Aku kantuikan dia a few times.
But it was only over small things but I know I cannot believe everything coming out from her mouth.
Anyway, a good thing about her is that she taught my children on how to do their “natural business” without the help of pampers (disposable diapers) and for that I am very grateful :)
Within a couple of weeks she’s with us, to my surprise aisy and alesya wanna go to the toilet to do their 'things'.
Though sometimes I offered them pampers(to our convenience le.Perhaps at that point of time toilets are scarce ke ape ke heh) but they will refuse to put it on.
Ok well aisy mmg da tak pakai pampers.
But only when she wanted to membuang air besar, then only she needs her pampers. Other than that, tido mlm sume, she can live without pampers.
Alesya pule, before the arrival of our latest bibik, mmg she is fully pampers.If not the disposable, she would opt for cloth diaper.
But since we had the new maid, they are all diaper-less and hati parents mana yg tak gumbira(save duit parents tersebut :D)
So no more spending on pamper.
Tapi aku masih lagi simpan 1 large box of pampers for both of them, just in case :D
Memula tu aisy mmg tanak membuang kat toilet.Still wants her pampers.
Then one day, we left their toilet seat(ala tempat letak duduk toilet yg kici tu) at semenyih and we had to buy a new one because adik cannot do her 'things' without it.
So in our quest to buy a new one, we saw pink color toilet seat.
At first aspa said, the color is ugly and wanted to buy yellow color but I said to him that aisy adores pink colors and maybe she would wanna membuang in the toilet if the toilet seat is in pink(before this the toilet seat is blue color) and aspa said OK.
Hence, we bought the pink color.
Betul tekaan aku, aisy really loves it and from that moment, she do her 'things' in the toilet hehe.
Anyway, let’s stick to alesya story shall we?
So at the age of 29 months, she is now 100% without diaper and it is really a great milestone for her.
Sbb aisy, I think umur dia 3 tahun lebih kot baru dia nak do her 'things' in the toilet.
My mom said, the younger ones usually will adapt faster as she/he has a bigger sister/brother as someone to refer to.I mean they can relate to.
To alesya, aisy is her idol.Whatever aisy does, alesya will follow.Even if it means she has to terjun dari katil.U jump I jump.:D
Alesya is closer to me.Perhaps because she is a breastfed baby.
Until now, she’s still breastfeed.I dunno when I should stop nursing her. Sooner or later I need to stop juge kot.Well once we have decided to go for the third child le kot which is dunno when hehe.
And if we lived in semenyih, our transportation cost will also increased.I think by 50%.So byk juge faktor yg hendak difikirkan once kami pindah semenyih.
Ok back to alesya.
Alesya can now paddle her tricycle and also aisy bicycle.
Sbb aisy dulu agak lama juge le baru dia pandai nak kayuh.Sebelum tu dia gerakkan basikal dgn berlari sambil duduk di atas seat basikal(u know what i mean).Dia tak kayuh tapi guna tapak kaki utk menggerakkan basikal tersebut.
Ok maybe you can't picture it.
I will post a pic if I can captured one :D
Alesya is a very shy person.
But strangers seems to be drawn to her compared to aisy.
Maybe sbb alesya tak byk ckp and she just sit there and the strangers feel the child is harmless hehe.
Aisy pule jenis yg byk cakap.Adoi tuhan je yg tahu hehe.
Sometimes I need earplugs just to ignore her babble and questions.
2 different children and yet their are so close with each other.
The opposite attracts
I think my mother's theory is correct.
The next child will learn faster than the older ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment