Like I mentioned before in my post here, we didn’t really celebrate our anniversary due to various reasons :D
Anyway this year (though the celebration will be celebrated a month later) will be celebrated at Genting Highlands!
Oh yeh remind me to book on the theme park tickets and also the cable car.
Can’t wait to go there.Lama betul tak gi sana.
Do I want to tell you about how we met?
I think I will post that in next entry le hehe.
Anyway happy anniversary by.
Thank you for being such a great husband and tabah with my horrible self(well at times eh not all the time) hehe.Your patience is highly appreciated :D
And thank you for always being there when I need you the most(ye le time2 nak bergosip psl org2 keliling kita ni though I know most of the times I think you didn’t give any comments or remarks but you were always there to listen and for that I am very grateful).
Thank you for being the marvelous father to our children.To tell you the truth, without you I don’t think I can really go through the day with them hehe.
You taught me loads of things in life which I cannot see with my own eyes.You made me realize on simple things that matters to people the most.
And last but not least, may we always be together in this world and afterlife, insyallah
Love you by.
No comments:
Post a Comment