Aisy is admitted at Selangor Medical Center, Shah Alam.
I think the hospital has new name but dunno what.But previously known as selangor medical center le heh.
Anyway, not that serious.Else I won't be in the office and typing an entry in my blog le kan?Hehe.
She 's having lungs infection which leads to non stop coughing and had some difficulty to breath.So she is on neb every 2 hours.
The last time i called just now, aspa said the gap between each neb has been increased meaning every 4 hourly(previously every 2 hourly)
So she seems to get better but still on medication.
Aspa said she enjoyed staying there hehe.
She was admitted around 11pm last night and i didn't even get to see her room sbb da malam sgt, alesya began to get cranky as it passed her bedtime.
I went home yesterday with nenek.
Nasib baik nenek came along sbb dia boleh pujuk alesya all the way home.
So hopefully Aisy can be discharged tomorrow since she's getting better.
Well the cons of this whole thing is, Aisy is sick but thank god it was not that chronic.She was admitted because she had to take her neb every 2 hours.(tu kira teruk ke?To me aisy tak teruk sbb she could still jumping around and kacau her adik.Kalau dia lemah and couldn't move around and inactive, then I would consider that teruk and start to panick heh)
And the pros is we get to claim from the insurance le!haha...
ye le..byr je byk2 insurance premium but not utilizing the insurance?
Erk does this mean I am a bad mother?Ye le pikir psl duit je all the time?
:D
Anyhoo, I am going back early today as we(Alesya and I) want to visit that cheeky Aisy.My parents went to visit her just now though I told them nothing to worry about and they don't have to travel all the way from semenyih to see their granddaughter.
Tapi nak buat camne, aisy cucu kesayangan opah kan?eheheheh
So until next entry.
Pls pray for Aisy recovery.
Thank you :)
No comments:
Post a Comment