Last night all of us slept at home side by side.
Abah, mak, kakak and adik.
Finally after 5 nights, abah and kakak had to sleep at the hospital and last night we all slept together again :)
Balik2 je dari hospital semalam aisy terus kiss adik dia non stop sampai adik dia tolak dia dan ckp “busuk la kakak”.Hehe aisy mmg tak mandi pagi semalam.
I posted an entry but I posted at my other blog.
Camni le kalau blog from mobile yg screen sungguh ciput.
Couldn’t really see the whole thing and I pressed the wrong button.
So you can find the entry here.
Ala nothing much pun hehe.
And that was the first entry for that particular blog.
I am not sure why the blog exists in the first place heh
Anyway I got some pics of aisy at the hospital.
Will upload soon.
Thanks for all the prayers
No comments:
Post a Comment