Thursday, December 02, 2010

munga

this morning i saw a teenage girl had a bouquet of flower in her hands and I thought maybe her boyfriend gave it to her.
but at that point of time, it seems it was inappropriate to receive a big bouquet of flowers then ride a packed komuter in the morning rush.
Not a smart move if u get what I mean hehe.

Anyway that’s not my point of this entry.

When I looked at the flowers, I suddenly realize that I have never received any flowers(apetah agi a bouquet of it le kan?) since Aspa and I started dating, I mean in relationship.
Ok ada le skali tu..when I asked him why he never gave me roses and he replied "awak nak ke?" ( I knew from that moment i will never get flowers from this guy.Sungguh tidak r
omantika)

And the next thing I know, he went to Cameron and bought me roses bud(well actually quite some time after I asked him about the roses thingy).and the bud roses were wrapped in you know what?In old newspaper!

If u have been to Cameron, I am sure you know where he bought them.Byk je nyonya2 yg jual kat tepi2 jln di mana sejambak bunga would only cost you less than RM5 and yes they are old wrapped in old newspaper.

Aku punya le gelak tak hingatnye when he gave me the flower and said under my breath "hopelessly unromantic btul le aspa ni".
Dah le bagi bud roses.Dia kata tape le…nanti bunga2 tu kembang le..so lama skit awak boleh tgk bunga tu….

Aku mmg dah terbahak2 le time tu....:D
but hey, that’s what I love about him.

His sincerity and kenaifan hehe.

So that was the first and the last I got flowers from him.
The last time he asked me whether I wanted flowers, I just said, it’s ok, wouldn’t want to waste your money over something that won’t last a week.Baik belanja makan kat mana2…at least masuk perut hehe.

Before aspa, I had this relationship with a guy who is very the jiwang one.
Everytime we went out, he never failed to give me roses.
Always the red wine roses(though at that point of time I had no idea w
hat was my favorite color roses.Well to tell you the truth I never had any color preferences for roses.To me they are all the same) and of course they were wrapped in beautiful transparent flowery thingy wrapper not in some chinese old newspaper le kan?

So my ex and Aspa were totally a different person dan agak culture shock gak le aku bila aku start my relationship with aspa.I mean ye le my ex was really jiwang and kinda too protective and too jealous even over some petty thing.
Instead, with aspa, he trusts me completely and just couldn’t be bothered if I want to go anywhere as long he knows my whereabout.

With aspa, though sometimes I think he doesn’t really care about me, tapi aku rasa bebas dan tidak rasa terkongkong and always find him ever comforting with his simplicity.

Aspa is really a simple person and because of that I love Aspa.

Anyway, tape le by kalau awak tak bagi saya munga pun tape, as long as I know you will always love me kan?:D

No comments: