Friday, November 26, 2010

What to do on our anniversary?

when people ask, “what's your plan for your anniversary?”
aku sure tergaru2 kepala…heh
I think by far, we never celebrated our anniversary.

Hmm let me see.
We got married end of year 2005.
In year 2006 aisy was born and we didn’t celebrate since I was in pantang during that time.
In year 2007, hmm why eh we didn’t celebrate?Or perhaps we celebrated wayyy much earlier we went to kota kinabalu kot time tu…to celebrate our anniversary(which was 4 months earlier heh)
In year 2008, we sort of celebrated it when we went to Langkawi.Tu pun gi ramai2 with my family(my parents and siblings hehe.So romantic le kan)
In year 2009, hmm did we celebrate it?Aku pun tak ingat.Kena check old post in my Fotopage or in this blog but I dun think ada le hehe.
So this year, I ask aspa what are we going to do for our anniversary, aspa just shrugged and said, “pernah ke kita celebrate?” hehe…very romantic reply le kan?

Anyway, pikir punye pikir I think we just combine the celebration with Aspa birthday le.Which is more or less 1 month apart.

So just now when googling on places that we might go, I saw genting is having promo on Aspa’s birthday.
They are having this promo whereby you can get as low as Rm28 for a standard room at First world hotel.
So I quickly tried my luck to see whether we could get that price on as
pa’s birthday and alhamdullilah there’s still available room when I checked and I immediately booked it!

So now it is confirmed that this year,our anniversary(though a bit late) will be celebrated at Genting with the fun rides..weehooo!and of course the children will tag along(ke nak tinggalkan dorang je kat my parents :D)

Anyway looking forward for this trip.

Wanna naik the sky ape tah..kereta kabel tu..pastu maybe just go for indoor rides je kot, since the kids are too small and I don’t think the outdoor rides would be suitable for them.
Rugi le paying so much but we will not be going for all the rides
kan?

So later, I will book online the theme park and also the cable car.From the website, it seems if we were to booked online, the prices will be cheaper.
Ntah le…guess I need to check it out!

So there goes the plan for our fifth anniversary.
Doesn't it sound so romantic?:D

No comments: