Thursday, November 18, 2010

Big bad wolf!

Went to big bad wolf sale on saturday 13/11
The sale started on friday but we were not able to go there on the first day.
But I think the best time to go is on the first day as they didn't replenish the stock and you will only get the leftovers if you went there the next day.
My target was to buy the children books and on the second day, I think most of the good books had been taken.Most of the sets I got are incomplete.Say out of 6 books, there were only 3-4 books left.Even flash cards pun da abis by the time we got there.And no jigsaw puzzles huhu.
When I asked about flash cards, the sales person said that there were loads of flash cards on the first day :(
So next year I will make a point to take a leave on the 1st day of the sale.
Usually the sale starts on fridays.

So here is aisy with some of the books we got from the sale.I went with aspa je, sbb kalau bawa the children sure buku ke mana budak2 tu ke mana kan?:D

and this is aisy fav book sbb die mcm ada tab and pop up thingy.By now she can read the book.Well she remembers the words le.Bukan dia pandai baca pun agi hehe.

we actually went to the last day of the warehouse sale which happened to be on Aidiladha.Just to see whether we can get more children books.But to our dismay, books for toddler and pre school were totally cleared.Only left some boring books.Mmg clearance btui le.Hence, we looked for our books le pule.Everything was sold for only RM5!We didn't expect that!Apa laga borong le..hehe.Even the self help books or buku2 yg tebal2 and hard cover were sold at RM5.And the books are totally new.Even some are still wrapped in plastics.
Fiction books mmg byk big time but I didn't see Dan Brown and Cecelia Ahern books.Aku nak completekan set.Tinggal 1 buku je lagi buku Ahern.But didn't able to find it in the big pile of books huhu.Tak larat beb nak cari satu2

See these kinda books pun cost us RM5 each.Well most of the books above are for my sister.She is interested in Horticulture.I don't even know what that is.Perhaps something to do with plants and trees :D
I think this kinda book will cost us more than RM80 if it was bought in book store.
as I mentioned before that the last day of this sale was on Raya haji.I could see most of the muslims who came were in their baju melayu or baju kurung attire.Ada tu siap bersampin agi hehe.That's the spirit!!
I took the picture above just to capture betapa bersemangatnya budak ni nak beli buku.Siap duduk dan baca agi dgn berkain sampin :D
Mmg org datang sale ni utk borong buku.Maybe for a year stock as this sale comes once a year kot(ke twice a year?)So some of the people siap bawa trolley agi(mungkin dorang mmg da expect nak beli buku yg amat byk) dan berplastik2(to those yg tak bawa their own trolley).Aku bawa balik 2 plastic beg je heh.
Anyway total books we bought was around 35.A totally great bargain!

No comments: