Monday, November 29, 2010

Her second hair cut.

The other day I emailed to aspa and told him that I wanted to cut my hair sbb rimas big time.Then aspa suggested that aisy should get her hair cut too.
So last Saturday we went to the barber(or saloon) and had our hair cut.

Sibuk je aisy sepanjang masa the stylist(ceh macam bagus je stylist) was cutting my hair, she asked “are you done mak?When is my turn mak?” and kept repeating the same questions and it became very annoying.
So when it was her turn, she kept her mouth shut and nothing came out from her.
Aspa teased her and said “amboi tadi bising sgt.Sekarang dah senyap?”
Then the barber said”die takut gunting kot” eheheh…tapi mmg die senyap le sampai le potong habis rambut dia.

And at the end when she looked in the mirror, she said "I look like mak” and smiled :)
Well we had the same hair style…so we look more or less the same except that I still kept the fringe and her fringe was totally like anak barieng(if you still remember this icon in our sejarah book hehe).

Last Saturday also was Aisy’s last day at Vital years.We have actually stopped her from Vital years.It’s just that we are not confident with the system.Well I know it has established for quite number of years and yet, tah le…I think the progress is so slow.I mean I think aisy can learn more, but the teachers taught her very little. Ermm get what I mean?

I expected by paying so much(RM150 for only 4 classes a month), I was expecting aisy could read at least the simple words.But to my dismay, she couldn’t read any other book or anything except for her Vital years book(she can read her vital years because she hafal all the words in each page but when she come across the same word in other book she can't recognize it)

And I asked the teacher, when can she actually read other than Vital years books?And teacher said until she completed all the levels which is until stage 4.Aisy was at her stage 2 when she left the school.It took approximately 4 months for her to get to her stage 2.And I roughly calculated, perhaps in another 8 months(or maybe more) she may/can complete the whole stage and then only she can read?

And I have a friend, and she said that her son only went to stage 3 after 3 years!!And yet he still can't read other books than Vital years book(Well basically he has not completed his final stage le kan)

So I was not convinced.

The method used in Vital Years is more or less the same as Peter and Jane series.I think the method is called "Look and say" method.
In this series, they actually memorize 100 mostly used words in English language.
When the child can memorize all the 100 words, then only she/he can read.

But I wonder, how about the other vocabs?I mean surely English has more than 100 words in the language kan?How do they know how to pronounce or even know what that word is?I mean other than the 100 words?
Get what I mean?
Well tah le..the system(Peter and Jane series) has been used for the past 40 years, so I think somehow it must have worked.

SO perhaps it's just me.Me and my theory huhu.

Anyway, we are going to enroll Aisy in one of the tadikas in Klang early next year.
So I guess we are going to stay at Klang a bit longer.Perhaps until November 2011.Jadi sempat le rumah semenyih tu nak di siapkan betul2.I mean kalau org belakang rumah tu nak buat renovation, by the time kami pindah, harap2 da siap le segala renovation mak nenek yg dia nak buat.Kalau idak, sure berabuk kan?

Anyway, what else did we do last weekend?
Well not much actually.I went to reject shop warehouse sale at Shah Alam as we wanted to buy baju basahan for our children.Sian baju sume dah koyak2 hehe.So I went to the warehouse and indeed it was really a bargain!

Aspa only gave me 1 hour to shop as he went for his futsal in PJ.So I quickly grab the children attire and 1 for me and none for aspa.Sian aspa…nanti le shopping for his baju pule.
Though I read somewhere some people gave some negative remarks(baju2 kotor le…outdated le…tempat yg panas dan kotor) but when I went to the sale, it seemed ok.Perhaps I reached there early in the morning, so mmg sume masih tersusun dan well ok le the whole thing about the sale.Duh nama pun clearance, mesti le outdated dan baju lama2 kan?

Most of the tshirts not more than RM5.And even girls top yg lawa2 mcm poney style not more than RM8.So apa lagi, borong le kan?:D

Heh.

And on Sunday, we went to Jaya jusco and had ice cream.

I know i know weekend yg bosan.Nothing to shout about.
But hey the children seemed happy.

That’s the most important thing right?


aisy tunggang bear yg boleh bergerak sendiri.Aku tension dgn shopping mall ni, byk je benda2 ni kat mana2.So bile bebudak nampak, sure le dorang nak naik kan?Selalu kami jumpa RM2 per ride.But here at Jusco they charged RM3...huhu tension.So RM3 for a ride less than 5 minutes.

and here is alesya with her big puppy :D

dorang ni main mmg tak pandang kiri kanan.Nasib baik org keliling mengelak dari dorang...org pule yg kena mengelak.sabar je le :D

here is aisy and her candy cotton ice cream.She chose that flavor because it is purple color.See the person beside aisy?Tah nape tetiba aisy mengendeng2 ngan org tu...dan org tu komen "wah die mmg suka purple eh?cermin mata purple, ice cream pun purple...kasut pun purple" hehe lawak je.Aisy tersengih2 je....:)

ok this is aisy before her hair was cut

in the process

after

lepas bersihkan lebih2an rambut.Siap posing lagi dgn rambut baru.Mcm barieng anak jugah kan fringer die?ehehhehe

aisy with her new hair and old purple glasses.Anak mak anak mak :D

No comments: