Last tuesday,2 nov, Sam the developer of our house called and informed us that they are sending the 7th billing that will be dated 5/11/2010.
Aspa only informed me yesterday morning.But I was puzzled because the last billing was for the 5th stage, why suddenly the next billing is 7th?
If there's 6th billing,honestly we didn't get it and there's no transaction happens for that 6th billing after I checked with my online bill statement.
So I told Aspa this and then Aspa called the developer and informed that the 6th billing has not come yet and why suddenly there's 7th billing?
Jgn tetiba nak suh kami byr penalty yg 10% tu sbb kami tak byr the 6th billing da le.
If we bought property that is still under construction and the developer does not want to bear the interest, we, the buyer should pay the interest of the house.Some of the developer would absorbed the interest and therefore some us do not have to pay anything to the financial institution until the house is complete.
So since we bought from such developer yg cheap skate and wanted the buyer to pay it, so we have to serve the interest.
And the developer will sent us bill and also to our financier informing that they want the money once certain stage is completed.So if our financier failed to pay within the time given, we the buyer has to pay the penalty of 10%.Hampeh kan?But rules is rules.It is clearly stated in the S&P
So since we do not have extra and wouldn't wanna pay unnecessarily, we have been following up with the developer almost every month to ask about the next billing.Or sometimes even once a fortnight.
So aspa called yesterday and sam said that they skipped the 6th billing because the 6th stage is not done yet but they proceed to 7th stage first.Then only they will come back to the 6th stage?Pelik kan?
So aspa asked when will the next billling for the 6th billing?She said soon.Maybe next week.
Da dekat2 sgt billing tu..might as well dorang buat sekali billing je kan?so tade le nak pening2 kepala sgt huh.
So when I read again our S&P, the 6th billing is for " internal and external finishing of the said building including the wall finishes".
The 7th stage is for "the sewerage serving the said building".
So I guess they did the sewerage first then only they going to paint the whole house le kot...heh tah le.
Aku siap minta aspa record the conversation with the developer..just for our record. Ye le mana le tau...anything can happen kan?Just as a precaution...dorang ni bukan boleh percaya sgt.
I know, I was a bit over but hey, this is our first time buying a house...so I think it's ok to be a bit anxious and extra cautious about the whole thing kan?:D
I know, I was a bit over but hey, this is our first time buying a house...so I think it's ok to be a bit anxious and extra cautious about the whole thing kan?:D
So this morning we went to the house, and saw not much different from our last visit.
So here are some pictures.I didn't take any picture inside of the house.I am not sure whether I can go in or not.So just took a few picture from outside.
From outside, I saw our house masih lagi jadi store barang2.Sbb masih byk lagi je jamban and some other stuff in it heh.

So i asked aspa, why didn't they just make it square?I mean buat straight je?I mean...camne nak cite eh?Instead of mcm slanted from right to left, why don't they just make it straight from right to left and make it straight from front to back so it looks a perfect rectangular compound?
So that the land will be better utilized(membesarkan compound umah kami le hehe).
Tapi aspa pun tatau kenapa...walhal ada 1 rumah tepi kat bahagian depan sana mmg dorang buat really a rectangular shape for the extra land...
Get what I mean?
ok nevermind.
I know I am bad at explaining things.
Anyway, just hope the house can complete soon.
Tak sabar nak masuk our own house...:)
No comments:
Post a Comment