Cewah.
Well that’s the truth.
When you think everything is doing pretty well then suddenly “zappp” something bad happens!
That’s life.
1 minute you feel your life is so complete and you think that nothing can go wrong but the next thing you know, something really bad happens and you feel totally lost and down.
Last 2 weeks, my maid decided to go back to her hometown, for good.
And she only told me a week earlier.
Rasa nak penampo pun ada kan?
On Saturday, 6/11 someone called my maid and after putting the phone down she said to me that she needed to go back to her hometown and she will not be coming back.
And that she will go on the coming Sunday which was on 14/11/2010.
You can imagine how I felt at that particular moment.
Dah le aspa tade and remember the night aisy went back alone from her ngaji?Aku belum abis trauma agi dgn peristiwa itu, tetiba another bad news.
Seriously at that point of time I feel like smacking someone’s head.
Aku pun ckp le nape tak bagitau awal2?
Mana aku nak cari org dlm masa 1 minggu je?
Siapa nak jaga anak2 aku?
Nenek bukan larat nak jaga sorang2?
Aku tanya le tak boleh consider ke balik sana perhaps after I found her replacement?
And she said no.
Mmg aku hangin le apa lagi.
So I didn’t speak to her sampai le die balik Indon and Aspa je yg berkomunikasi dgn dia.Kalau aku nak apa2, aku akan ckp ngan aspa and aspa akan bagitau the maid.Hehe cam kelakar pun ada, tapi seriously aku mmg bengang big time I couldn’t even speak to her.Sbb kalau tak,aku rasa mmg dia kena maki dgn aku sebakul.So I think I better keep my mouth shut.
So after she’s gone, my mother had to take care of the children and I had to hantar nenek to my aunty’s house.
Seriously, it was really inconvenient.
Da le menyusahkan mak aku and we need to look for a new maid(which is not easy beb) and we had to come out with plans.
Meaning if we couldn’t get the maid before December, then we had to hantar the children to nursery.
Which will be our last resort.
Sbb the amount(in RM) we are paying the nursery is more or less the same what we pay for the maid but the end result is, our house is gonna be in mess, baju tak bergosok, I need to clean everything myself and hence, we are indeed at the loss side.
Tapi alhamdullillah, last Tuesday, Aspa’s friend told him that someone is looking for a maid job.We quickly call the agent and alhamdullilah we got the maid.
Yesterday, we ambil the maid and now we have a maid!
Seriously, we are really grateful to Allah that he answered our doa.
We just hope and pray to Allah that the maid is ok just like our previous maid insyallah.
I read somewhere about rasullullah saw and his friends.
They were on a journey and they had to stop somewhere (I am not sure perhaps to have a rest of something).Rasullullah tied his unta but his companion didn’t and he was puzzled and asked his friend “why didn’t you tie your camel so that your camel won’t run away or stolen?” And his friend replied,”I have faith in Allah”.Then rasullullah said, “Tie your camel first and then only have faith in Allah”
The moral of the story is obvious.
Berusaha dan barulah bertawakal
So, do something about it then only you pray and have faith in Him.
He will answer your prayers, insyallah.
No comments:
Post a Comment