tapi lepas tu terus je nak maik bubble balik...very strong le alesya.
Last weekend was spent without aspa around.So I had to hantar aisy to her ngaji and of course to her reading school the next day.I have never been alone with my children.I mean go out alone with them sbb aku tak convince I can handle both of them.
Alhamdullillah, the children were at their best behavior and everything went well.
Only that, on the night I send Aisy to her ngaji, she went home alone.
Punye le aku terperanjat as I was on my way to pick her up.Though the ngaji school was just at the back of nenek’s house, there’s always vehicle passing the streets plus it was the dark.You need a flash light to walk there.
By the time aku nak kuar rumah, to my surprise, aisy was already in front of nenek’s house dan seriously aku terkejut beruk!
lepas tu aku terus gi tempat ngaji tu dan tanye le ustaz tu kenapa biarkan aisy keluar sorang2?
Pastu ustaz tu kata tadi die nampak aisy tgh sembahyang then he and the other ustazah blamed aisy saying that she always like to sneak out.And they asked me whether she is like that at house?
I was like, excuse me??you are now blaming my child for behaving in such way?
Aren’t you the adult here and your job is to make sure that the door is safely closed and ensure the safety of the children?Of course you need to monitor all the children though most of the children yang mengaji there age between 6-12 years old.
Aisy is only 4 years old and can’t possibly think rationally like us adult.
Seriously I am so disappointed by his accusation.
Before that, I have always seen that the gate is always open.So everytime aspa sent aisy, I will tell aspa to make sure the gate is closed so that the children won’t be wondering outside the premises.
I even asked aspa to tell that to ustaz.
But until that day, the gate is still open without any adult supervising the children.
So we decided not to hantar to the ngaji school anymore.Aisy quit.Well her mother actually quits hehe
And with that, I need to teach aisy the al furqan.
Until we find another good ngaji school.
Well to you the truth, the system and teaching of the ngaji school were ok, but I am not convinced with the child safety.
Anyway, the next day I sent aisy to her reading school and after that we had pizza.It was such a bliss just to have the children on your own without aspa or anyone around. It felt so good, it made me feel that I can now able to handle my children independently heh.I know.I am so pathetic :)
Anyway here are some picture taken from one of aspa’s friends. Picture from Yong yap mountain. I think it is in Perak.
at the peak
on the truck.I confuse, ni mendaki gunung dgn kaki ke daki gunung dgn lori?hehe.BUt aspa said it was just the journey to the kaki gunung.Tah le
So balik2, die mandi dan rendam kaki die dgn air panas.So the children apa lagi,join le sekali rendam kaki eheheh
I taught aisy read using the readeasy books.
Alhamdulillah she is now reading her 3rd book of the series.Ala ada 8 buku je pun.Hehe.
Then we played puzzle.Aisy can now solve 70 pcs puzzle.Congrats dear!
So aku bersemangat nak beli puzzle yg lagi byk pcs hehe.Nak beli masa sale big bad wolf le!!
Aummmmmmm!:D
No comments:
Post a Comment