Sunday, May 22, 2011

Family day Aspa

We went to Aspa's Family Day at Taman Botani Putrajaya.
I seldom go to any family day but this family day was quite impressive.
They have a lot of games for the children and also food(junk food le) heh.
So here are some pics of the children
there was a section for body painting.You could get your face or your hands painted.So here aisy and alesya got their arm painted.
there was also inflatable toy...mcm slide ke apetah.They even have inflatable wall climbing thingy.But I didn't take the pic of it since I was so busy looking out for the children as Aspa was one of the committees.
Guess what are they doing?
Play Station on 32 inches LCD.Awesome dude!:D
biasa la...acara tarik tali highlight of the event.Actually I was trying to capture the inflatable thingy kat belakang tu hehe
the inflatable thing was so hot as it was in the middle of the day and the sun was scorching.So the children didn't even get on them whatmore to play in it heh
aisy with her flower painted arm.They also have clown with balloons.And the balloons didn't last long.Pecah.I accidently stepped on them hehe
This is where aisy and alesya got their body painted
Ok yg ni pula dorang dpt main put the granules on cards.Ala mcm selalu ada kat shopping mall where you pay RM1 kot...and you get to decorate the card with your fav color granules.
They really enjoyed this activity.Bape byk round dorang buat...hehe.Nasib baik free.
Other than body painting, they have other games, rasa mcm kat fun fair.Ada baling2 ring dlm botol, main tembak2, main baling2 tin kosong and things like that.

Cotton candy!They never eaten cotton candy before.So beli da amik...dan bila melekat2 kat tangan dorang,terus dorang tak jadi nak makan.Apa lagi..mak mereka pun makan le..hehe.Other than that, there was also popcorn, cupcake and some other things.We need to have token to get all the food.
All in all, the children really love the event.We reached there around 11am got back around 2.30pm and amazingly they didn't get cranky at all!Kalau tak kalau da kul 12...kalau tak tido..mmg dorang mengamuk le.
So masuk kereta minum susu terus tido sampai le rumah.
I think the company spent a lot on the event.Aspa kata da lama tade family day.He said maybe since he started his work there.Since it was the 20th anniversary, so the company decided to held the family day event just to mark the year.
Anyway, I love the event just like the children enjoyed it :)

No comments: