Monday, May 16, 2011

How would you answer this?

Last thursday, Aisy watch news.TV3.
And suddenly she saw a baby born with 2 heads in China.
And she asked me.
"Mak why the baby has 2 heads"?
And I answered.
"Because Allah gave the baby with 2 heads"
And she asked.
"But why mak?Why Allah gave her 2 heads?"
And I answered.
"Well that makes the baby special and unique kak"
She made a statement.
"I don't want to be special.It is so scary"

Heh...lepas tu dia tak kata apa2.And I thought the issue was over and she forgot about it.

And suddenly last night, when she was singing one of the Aulad Genius songs, she mentioned Allah and suddenly she asked me again, "Mak why Allah gave the baby 2 heads mak?"
Terkejut aku sebentar..as I didn't expect that she still remembers the 2 head baby.
Well at that point of time, I don't know what to answer.
She seems to be scared with the fact that Allah can make baby with 2 heads.
Of course Allah s.w.t can do whatever He wants as He has the ultimate power on everything in this world.
Maybe I answered the question wrongly and she interpreted it wrongly and hence gave bad impression of our God.
Astaghfirullahalazim.
Some might think this might be petty things...but I think it can give significant impact towards the children of their creator.
I need to read more books so that I can answer my children questions and they will be satisfied with my answers.

Frankly speaking, I do not have much ilmu especially if it is related to kebesaran tuhan.I used to be totally ignorant in search of the true meaning of cerita di sebalik kejadian.Get what I mean?
Anyway, now I am looking and learning everything again.Especially things that is related to Islam.
I need to relearn everything again so that I can teach my children about it.
Banyak yg da lupa dan byk juga benda aku tak tahu.
Sebagai contoh, berkenaan syirik.I know there's syirik kecil and syirik besar.
Of course syirik besar adalah menyekutukan Allah swt.
Tapi apa yg aku tak tahu, sebagai contoh kita percaya yg perompak semalam tidak dpt masuk ke rumah kerana di sebabkan ada anjing yg mengawal rumah kita.
Itu sudah jatuh pada syirik kecil kerana kita percaya yg anjing itu yg membantu kita utk menghalau perompak.Walhal setiap perkara yg berlaku adalah ketentuan Allah swt dan kuasa Allah.

Banyak lagi benda aku perlu belajar.
Semoga Allah memberi petunjuk kepada aku utk mendidik diri aku sendiri dan seterusnya mendidik anak2 aku.
Semoga Allah memberi jalan yg betul dan sentiasa membimbing agar kami sentiasa berada di dalam keberkatanNya.

Insyallah.

No comments: