Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What did u call me?

My children call me mak.
Well most of the time.
But alesya will always call me mamak.I am like excuse me do i look like mamak at mamak stall?heh
Maybe she wanted to call me mama but I call myself when I speak to them as Mak and thats when the confusion sets in and it becomes Mamak eversince.
I tried to correct her everytime she calls me that but seems no avail.
So I give up trying and let her call me that.
Well,initially I want my children to call me ibu.I find it sounds so lembut and sweet to my ears.But when I tried to address myself as ibu it seemed a bit awkward.Maybe da biasa panggil my own mother as mak.So I stick to mak je le heh.Of late,alesya call me mummy.
Well that sure sounds better than mamak la kan?haha though I dont really fond of them calling me mummy or mama(mcm omputeh sgt le kononnya heh) but hey that sounds much better than mamak!
Anyway,I would wanna stick with mak.
Let see how long can it last heh

No comments: