And indeed it is the most powerful weapon.
But with doa, it must come with faith and believe.
Last year, I made a lot of doa and most of doa granted by Allah swt.Alhamdullilah.Until at 1 point it really creeps me…but in a good way.Hmm how do I explain this feeling?
It’s like you really feel that Allah is really near you and listen to whatever you doa.
Of course He is near to all of us and always be there for all of us.
If we believe that.
Anyway, this year, I have made a lot of doa.Unfortunately most of the doa were not granted and at 1 point of time I doubt whether He is still listening to me.
Of course there’s so many reasons why He would simply not answer my doa.A lot of reason.Many.
And when I think back and read again some of the article about doa…well if He didn’t answer it now, perhaps He’ll grant it later when I leave this world.
So let’s not be frustrated when we pray but it seems the prayers are not answered by Him as He has many ways to answer your prayers.
Maybe indirectly, maybe in some other ways that we might not see it in the first place but will appreciate it later.
Well, He knows best.
Frankly speaking, sometimes I don’t feel like berdoa anymore after my daily prayers as I thought there’s no use of berdoa as it was not granted.
But when think again, let’s not lose faith and always believe He is always there whenever we need Him the most
So I keep telling and reminding myself, He is always there and listen to my prayers, it’s just that maybe it has already given to me but in different ways or maybe He keeps it for later (when the Day comes) :)
Insyallah
No comments:
Post a Comment