There were a lot i mean a lotttttt of people came on that day.
Pack big time and luckily I didnt bring the children along.
I went there with my younger sister, Ahna.
We reached there nearly 11am and got back home nearly 6pm due to limited place to eat and pray.
And it seemed on that day most of the people travelled by public tranport and we had to queue for KTM ticket for nearly 30 min!!!
Peluh big time....and serious penat!
So here are some books I bought at the Pesta buku.
Total damage was RM250 with 12 books.But I got book I want at quite reasonable price....such as Sirah Nabi and Mukaddimah.
I missed A samad Said and Adi putra.They launched their latest book.But I didn't buy their books pun hehe.
but I was thinking of getting Adi putra's 1st book...mcm menarik.

Memang rambang mata nak beli buku byk sgt.Nasib baik le tak ikut nafsu sgt..kalau tak beratus2 gak le duit abis...huhu.I bought 5 books for the children.I found buku mengaji yg interesting for Aisy and Alesya.The muqaddam is colorful and fun and alhamdullillah Aisy love it.Even skrang ni tido pun dgn buku tu hehe.At her school aisy uses Iqra as her ngaji book and prior to that she used al furqan.I am not into Iqra as it was kinda boring...i mean in term of the printing..not colorful and very dull and kids didn't keen enough to read and stay long to read the iqra.
But with this new ngaji book, it is so interesting..siap ada gambar train, balloon and others.They are very colorful too and there are CDs included.But one must know to read jawi as the instruction in the CDs and Books are in jawi heh.
the title of the ngaji book is "kaf"(the arabic word) and i think it is published by Dewan bahasa Pustaka.
And there's also penanda buku berbentuk pensel yg comel hehe
So now, lama skit le aisy nak mengaji.Dia yg beria2 nak baca tiap2 hari...alhamdullilah.To me we have to make the learning fun tak kisah le nak belajar membaca rumi ke jawi ke...everything must be fun else budak cepat boring dan malas nak belajar.I am not sure about other children...but that's how my children learn.Kena fun!:D
I bought a book "31 kisah nabi" and it is written in BM.Tapi aisy and alesya mcm tak suka pule...they are more interested to listen stories in English.Guess i need to look for english book for the sirah2 nabi le.Anyway end of this month ada lagi pesta buku but this time would be at Mines.I am not sure whether I am going ke tak.Kalau gi pun maybe gi masa last day kot...sbb usually on the last day le dorang buat diskaun yg best2....tapi yg tak bestnye selalunya hari yg terakhir tu le ramai org yg dtg....huhu.tgk le camne nanti

No comments:
Post a Comment