Friday, July 22, 2011

Alesya's 3rd birthday

Alesya's birthday was on 12th july.It was Tuesday.First thing when she woke up in the morning I asked her what she wanted for her birthday and she said, "I want candy, orange candy".
Dalam hati aku, fuh lega...just a candy..save duit mak muehehhehe.Then off I went to work with Aspa.
Nak dijadikan cite, masa on nak beli candy kat kl sentral before boarding on commuter, da pilih2 candy ni utk aisy and alesya, sampai je kat cashier, tgk2 dlm beg tade purse.Punye le cuaks.Last2 ckp kat adik cashier tu.."erk sorry la adik..purse akak tetinggal" sambil tersenyum kambing .
Muka adik tu tension je sbb dia da punch kat cashier machine tu mueheheh.Sorry ye dik bukan sengaja.
Ropa ropanye tertinggal kat dlm drawer kat ofis.Nasib baik drawer kunci but guess what??The kunci was at the drawer hehe.Bila pikir balik...apa kena la aku ari tersebut.Nasib baik le tade org buka dan amik purse tu huhu alhamdullillah.
Anyway that night on Alesya's birthday, we went to I city.
Lama tak gi sana since dorang charge Rm10 per entry per car!
Dulu masa memula i city buka, we just paid RM2 for the parking and you can enjoy all the lights at that place.
But on that day, since Alesya has been wanting to go there, eventually we went there le.Fortunately, it was weekdays and the fees was only RM5.
I guess lots of new things that have built since we last been there.So in above pic the kids were in Snowalk.Dlm building je le...i mean tak masuk tempat yg ada snow tu.Nak masuk tgk snow tu adults have to pa RM25 rasanya and children RM20.
Kami amik gambar kat luar je le...next time le masuk..heh
Snowalk from outside.
The kids with the light snowman!
ahh this is another newly built building.Dulu dorang letak TV besar and it was open air.Now they built bumbung..and man it was so huge!Tgk kici je bebudak tu kan(aisy n alesya le tu ehhe)
Abah,adik and kakak.Oh you might be asking why aisy was wearing tudung?Sebenarnya before going to I city, we went to take aisy's passport pic for her report card.So she said she wanted to wear tudung for her passport pic.So after taking the pic at photo shop, she still wanted to wear the tudung...sampai le balik umah.Alhamdullilah, dia sendiri nak pakai.
anyway, the damage started when the children went into the lights shops!loads and loads toy, mainly that has light feature.So aisy took one and adik took 1 toy.
oh one more thing, nampak tak railway kat atas tu?I think it's a new thing also.But it was not working that night.I think it's kinda monorel.
Byk pule gambar aisy...haa tu le toy yg aisy beli.Ada dora.
the children with panda bear
the birthday girl with the cute panda hehe
On saturday, we went to my aunty's house.She has 5 children and all her girls was born in July and she also was born in july.So she said let's celebrate the July babies and invited us for a small gathering at her house.
here the cake I bought.I didn't expect ramai org dtg.Rupa2nya die jemput all other relative as well.Nasib baik we came early and the other guest were not there yet.So we ate the cake first le hehe.Anyway she has other cakes for her other guest.
My grandma cooked beras merah besar putih.She said zaman dolu2 mana ada cake.Dia kata "dulu ayah kamu nenek buatkan bubur beras merah putih ni je.Tade cake2 ni"
Sedap gak le.Maybe I would want to keep the tradition and live it.So next time sape2nye birthday, i am going to cook the bubur(kalau rajin le :D)
from left, my uncle, my aunty, my nenek
adik dpt hadiah from my aunty.kakak yg sibuk nak buka hadiah :D
she got a minnie bag!nasib baik aisy tak jeles and tak minta.kalau tak jenuh gak nak mencari lagi 1 minnie beg :D
This is johan and my cousin fika.Johan is the same age as aisy and now studying at genius aulad at taman botanic klang.
My dream school for aisy kindergarten.Well tade rezeki nak antar dia kat sana sempat dorang tak provide transportation sampai teluk pulai.
Anyway, at the age of 3 we can understand what alesya's saying though she's abit pelat.She can say what she wants unlike aisy.Aisy at the age of 3, most of the words dia ckp kami tak faham though dia tak pelat.
Heh pelik kan?
Anyway, alesya can now read al furqan book 1(tak gerak2 lagi sbb aku asyik balik mlm n tak semapt nak ajar dia..i know i know alasan je.But hey seriously penat le heh)
hmm what else?She is now has become more talkative.Alesya ni actually a shy girl.Kalau kita perhatikan dia utk beberapa waktu, dia akan tersengih tersipu2...walhal tak kacau apa pun die hehehe.
At this point of time, aisy is still her idol.She will follow whatever aisy does.
She is quite skinny compared to aisy when aisy was at her age.Maybe due to she was a breasfed baby.
Alesya seorg budak yg kita boleh suruh.I mean if you need anyhelp from her, insyallah dia akan tolong.Well totally the opposite of aisy le.Aisy kalau nak amik ati kami je baru le dia tlg apa2 yg patut.
Did i tell you aisy ni pandai berpolitik?eheheheh.That's what her nyang said.But I hope she will not become a politician.
Anyway, back to alesya, alesya is a child who listen to what the adult tell her what to do.She is ok and dia boleh di bawa berbincang.I mean if she wanted something and if we don't agree and tell her the reason she cannot have it, she is willing to listen and will not insist on it.
Alesya has become like her sister yg suka melingkar depan tv tgk disney channel.Ok that's the word moyang dia ckp le...melingkar.Sbb tak gerak2 dari pagi sampai ptg tgk tv.And now because of that, she can now speaks english.Before this aisy and alesya mcm ayam dan itik.Sorang ckp english dan sorang ckp melayu.But now, alesya can now speak english quite fluent.
Tapi aisy pule yg tanak ckp english.Dia asyik ckp melayu pule.So back to ayam and itik ...eheheh.
Anak...anak.
Oh yeh now I am trying to wean alesya.Ye le..da 3 tahun masih lagi nak bergantung(ifyou know what i mean heh).So now alhamdullilah, she has become less bergantung and I hope she will eventually wean at her own will.I don't want to force her as I don't want to hurt her feeling.
Insyallah tak lama lagi.So then we can have a new baby in the house!ahahah..right kena tanya aspa dulu.
Anyway, what i really hope that she can grow to become a good muslimah with a good heart and surrounded by people who love her.
May Allah will always protect her as I am not always around her.Insyallah.
Mak, Abah and kakak will always be there for you and we love you so much adik!
Muahs!

No comments: