
Today I received a notification email from Mini Mu'min.com saying that they have Free Ramadhan kit!
Above is some of the kit that you can get in the website.
The kit is very cute and I can't wait to print the sheets for Aisy and Alesya.
We going to teach Aisy to fast this year.And Alesya juga le because I am sure adik would wanna follow whatever kakak does hehe.
Just to practice.If she can't fast the whole day, then it should be ok.At least she understands that Muslim is taught to fast in Ramadhan every year.Some exposure for her :)
You can get the free kit here
I have been wanting to buy books from this website...but it is based in US and the cost of postage is quite high.Not only the postage cost, the books pun quite expensive gak le(lepas convert to MYR).
If I want to buy, I would want to buy the Dua Series which gonna cost me nearly Rm300(after convert to MYR) and that does not include the delivery charges from US to Malaysia huhu.
Ok this is going to be in my wish list...dunno bila nak granted hehe.
Insyallah jika di murahkan rezeki kan?
Tapi lagi best if someone is willing to give this as a present to Aisy and Alesya kan?:D
Anyway, salam Ramadhan to all of my muslim friends.
May this ramadhan will be better and be more meaningful to all of us.Insyallah.
Let's make this year Ramadhan better than the previous year.
God's will

No comments:
Post a Comment