And I told her we already have vitamins kat rumah and also at her tadika.
But she insists on the colorful-square-vitamin.
I was confused at first on which vitamin was she referring to.
Then she show me the advert in the TV.
So there was the jumping colorful-square-vitamins with the Appeton brand.
Then I said ok.
BIG Mistake.
So since then, everytime I get home, she will ask me about the vitamin which I (unintentionally) forget to get for her.And she always give this remark "You forgot but you promised!"
Serba salah pule aku.
So today I made a reminder in my phone just to make sure I buy it.
So alhamdullilah farmasi dekat ngan ofis ni ada jual pule...the vitamin she's been wanting for quite some time and it costs me RM16!
Yeh kinda annoyed as I can get vitamins(other kinda of vitamin) for free at any of my panel's clinic....haish!
Anyway, tape le..just to stop her nagging and to make me free from feeling guilty, I bought one anyway.Hehehe.
So if you want to see the advert(I am not sure whether this is the advert they show in the TV but I think more or less the same kot) you can go here
Owh I just hate TV commercials for targetting our children with the colorful cars and cute thingy and whatever so that our children would pester the parents to get it for them.....TV TV.
I hope aisy will share the vitamin with her adik.Else I will threat her not to buy the vitamins next time.
Muahahah..
Am I a good mother or what?
I know :D
No comments:
Post a Comment