Baru2 ni I went to 2 focus groups.
One was about the program I went early this year and the other one was HR related.Well, I was randomly picked out of 25k staff in the company heh.
Am I lucky or what?haha
Am I lucky or what?haha
Anyway,nothing much for the 1st focus group.
They mainly wanted some feedback on the program.It went ok and I didn't know whether whatever we said/discussed gonna really be presented to the management or they gonna present something favourable to them.
Ops so much so of sangka baik le ish2.
Anyway,the 2nd focus group was more interesting as they wanted to know our opinion on our current benefit and compensation heh.
They said we were picked because we are the group with special skills where our skills are in demand and marketable(yeh rite!what an opening speech!Pull the leg la :D).
Actually they made multiple focus groups consist of same skill set as they wanted to know our opinion on the HR related thingy.Yele different group of people think differently and want differently kan?
Jadi ada technical team la..marketing team la...dan sebagainya.
So we were the group with technical skills where some of us receiving special allowance due to the skills.
Yeh right!!Anyway,the 2nd focus group was more interesting as they wanted to know our opinion on our current benefit and compensation heh.
They said we were picked because we are the group with special skills where our skills are in demand and marketable(yeh rite!what an opening speech!Pull the leg la :D).
Actually they made multiple focus groups consist of same skill set as they wanted to know our opinion on the HR related thingy.Yele different group of people think differently and want differently kan?
Jadi ada technical team la..marketing team la...dan sebagainya.
So we were the group with technical skills where some of us receiving special allowance due to the skills.
Anyway,what came out from the discussion was rather interesting.
Ye le bila org tanya apa kita nak,apalagi kuar le sume dream benefit and compensation we have been dreaming of muehehe.
Biasa la manusia tidak pernah puas.
I myself suggested to have buying leave or leave encashment since my leave mmg byk and even byk gak keje kena buat time weekend so my leave was not fully utilize le kan?So i rather exchange the leave with money rather than have it burnt by year end sbb i can only carry fwd skit je.
Biasa la manusia tidak pernah puas.
I myself suggested to have buying leave or leave encashment since my leave mmg byk and even byk gak keje kena buat time weekend so my leave was not fully utilize le kan?So i rather exchange the leave with money rather than have it burnt by year end sbb i can only carry fwd skit je.
Some suggested to have insurance coverage for parents which actually one of my dreams wishlist hehe.
Well some suggested ridiculous idea but hey, you can suggest anything that crosses your mind.
At the end of it, they told us that the company is actually looking/planning to give flexi benefit according to their age group.
let say for example the young people who just joined the company might want less medical coverage but more allowance.
For older group with small family, perhaps they might be more interested in medical coverage and housing loan.
For perhaps to the older generation that have a few years to go before pension, might be interested in unlimited medical coverage even after they retire from the company.
So everyone has different needs.
So the company would like to have that kinda benefit so that the benefit will be fully utilized by staff.
I think it's a good initiative.A win-win situation, where the company can save some money their money and the staff is happy with their benefit.
Well to me actually the company current benefit is quite good compared to some other companies.
We are covered for our maternity for 1st wife and up to 5 children with the 1st wife.
That's as far as I know le.
Tatau le kalau polisi ini ada berubah sampai boleh covered 4 isteri dan 10 anak pule each isteri...kalau camtu I am sure men in this company would be the happiest man in the world!:D
Our coverage for medical is unlimited.And it is extended to our children.
But it would be nice if they can extend to the parents of the staff as well kan?hehe.
Cuma mungkin la dari segi salary, I think the company agak ketinggalan sedikit.
But overall I am satisfied with the current benefit.
My point of this entry?Nothing..cuma aku rasa bersyukur aku masih lagi bekerja di company ini dan kalau dorang ada intention nak tambah dan lebih lagi benefit...maka aku akan bertambah bersyukur le...muehehehe.
Semoga company ini sukses selalu!
Amin
let say for example the young people who just joined the company might want less medical coverage but more allowance.
For older group with small family, perhaps they might be more interested in medical coverage and housing loan.
For perhaps to the older generation that have a few years to go before pension, might be interested in unlimited medical coverage even after they retire from the company.
So everyone has different needs.
So the company would like to have that kinda benefit so that the benefit will be fully utilized by staff.
I think it's a good initiative.A win-win situation, where the company can save some money their money and the staff is happy with their benefit.
Well to me actually the company current benefit is quite good compared to some other companies.
We are covered for our maternity for 1st wife and up to 5 children with the 1st wife.
That's as far as I know le.
Tatau le kalau polisi ini ada berubah sampai boleh covered 4 isteri dan 10 anak pule each isteri...kalau camtu I am sure men in this company would be the happiest man in the world!:D
Our coverage for medical is unlimited.And it is extended to our children.
But it would be nice if they can extend to the parents of the staff as well kan?hehe.
Cuma mungkin la dari segi salary, I think the company agak ketinggalan sedikit.
But overall I am satisfied with the current benefit.
My point of this entry?Nothing..cuma aku rasa bersyukur aku masih lagi bekerja di company ini dan kalau dorang ada intention nak tambah dan lebih lagi benefit...maka aku akan bertambah bersyukur le...muehehehe.
Semoga company ini sukses selalu!
Amin
No comments:
Post a Comment