Today Aisy joined a coloring competition.It was held at Sekolah Agama Jln Hassan in Klang.The competition was among tadikas at Teluk Pulai I think.So in the picture above is Aisy before singing the Negaraku song.We came a bit late and it almost started.
Before they started coloring, they recited surah al fatihah.
then it'stime to color!!
Here abah and adik.Adik was a bit cranky as it was kinda hot and she was sleepy.
Aisy with her coloring.Almost finish.She has another 20 minutes.The coloring competition went for 1 hour.
saat2 akhir cikgu bagi advise.That is teacher aisyah.She is the one who drive aisy back and forth the school everyday.
little that we know that the event was in conjunction with SPIES.Erk I do not know what SPIES is,but something to do with the kerajaan negeri doing something for the rakyat.So byk gak booth buka from various companies and institution.Ada booth TAWAS and i was thinking of registering for Aisy and Alesya but they said they open registration for 1 year below kids.So I couldn't register for my kids.Rugi gak le.kalau tak by umur 18 tahun they can get free money of RM1500!That's the Selangor's kerajaan negeri's initiative.
Yg berbahagia Dr Halimah Ali came to give speech.
We went to a sandart booth.So alesya concentrating to do her sandart.
This is actually one of aisy's fav.The sandart.She has been pestering us to buy the sand art and alhamdullillah kat situ ada booth sandart.So apa lagi, dpt le dia main sandart tersebut :)
last2 aku yg buatkan utk Alesya.Oh and we have spectators.Watching us do the art.Lepas tu suma budak2 yg tgk tu pun beli gak sandart tu and do with us.I think the sandart owner booth tu should give us some commission sbb berjaya membuatkan budak2 itu utk beli sand art tersebut muehehe
Well most of alesya's art, I was the one who did it heh
Aisy with her completed sandart.
Oh yeh and about the competition?All of the children got prize by just joining the competition.But they have first 50 best coloring winners.We didn't wait for the announcement and prize giving ceremony as Alesya became very the cranky one.So kalau aisy menang, maybe her teacher would take the prize for her.Well guess we have to wait till this monday to know whether she got it or not :D
____________________________________________________________________
Just to update.Aisy won for the 1st 50 best winners!
Alhamdullillah.
The teacher took the prize and said she going to give to Aisy on Monday.
I think I know what's the price.
Permainan doktor2 eheheh.
Maybe YBhg Dr Halimah Ali yg sponsor kot.
So that these children would be inspired to become a doctor just like her :)
Insyallah!
Tapi aisy bercita2 utk jadi seorg pelukis?
How did I know that?
It is written in her report card.
How can it be in the report card?
The teacher said she told the teacher the other day.
I wonder whether Aisy really understands the meaning of pelukis or not :D
tape le...at least she has an ambition.
I think dolu2 masa kici2, i was thinking of becoming a teacher kot?Tah le tak ingat...sbb pekerjaan tu je aku tau time tu :D
Anyway the pic of the prize tu nanti le aku ambil kalau sempat le.Tah2 da tercabut sana sini kan by the time aku balik ni?(sangka baik sangka baik ish):D
Just to update.Aisy won for the 1st 50 best winners!
Alhamdullillah.
The teacher took the prize and said she going to give to Aisy on Monday.
I think I know what's the price.
Permainan doktor2 eheheh.
Maybe YBhg Dr Halimah Ali yg sponsor kot.
So that these children would be inspired to become a doctor just like her :)
Insyallah!
Tapi aisy bercita2 utk jadi seorg pelukis?
How did I know that?
It is written in her report card.
How can it be in the report card?
The teacher said she told the teacher the other day.
I wonder whether Aisy really understands the meaning of pelukis or not :D
tape le...at least she has an ambition.
I think dolu2 masa kici2, i was thinking of becoming a teacher kot?Tah le tak ingat...sbb pekerjaan tu je aku tau time tu :D
Anyway the pic of the prize tu nanti le aku ambil kalau sempat le.Tah2 da tercabut sana sini kan by the time aku balik ni?(sangka baik sangka baik ish):D

No comments:
Post a Comment