Early this month I had to go to Ipoh for training.The training started Monday and ended on Tuesday.
So on saturday I went to Kepala Batas to see my youngest sister.She in Pulau Pinang matriculation.
We stayed at Seri Malaysia Kepala Batas.I think it's quite new hotel since the bedding and building look new compared to some other Seri Malaysia(you know what I mean if you have been to one :D)
So since I went there with the kids and no Aspa, so I had to sleep with the kids.
But my parents also tagged along because they wanted to see my youngest sister gak le.
Then after checking in, we went to see wan chu at Penang matriculation.Just 10 minute drive from the hotel.Dekat je :D
Ini lepas ambil wan chu from the matriculation, we went to Tesco to buy some things.Aisy ngantuk sgt sampai tertido dlm troli.Memula mulut kecoh je..tetiba aku hairan le nape diam je..rupa2nya da tersengguk2.Sian tgk dia...so aku le die bantal...berbantalkan roti heheheheAnyway, at Penang we went to eat mee Udang.Lupa pula nama tempat tu..but quite famous gak le.Dekat ngan sungai dua.Rasanya le.Nanti le..if i remember the place I will tell you le.
So on Sunday, after sending wan chu back to her college, we went off to Ipoh.Reach there around 9pm!Penat big time.Nasib baik dpt King bed and we ordered extra bed for me and alesya.Atuk, pah and aisy sleep in the king bed.Tak sempat nak dinner..suma tido lepas tu hehe.
Ok earlier I told you I went to penang with my parents.Why suddenly there's Aspa in the picture above?jeng jeng...sbb on monday tu, lepas dia turun dari gunung(aspa ni kan org gunung :D) dia pun datang le ipoh sbb my parents had to go back KL.So the next 2 days, Aspa had to jaga the children le while I went for work hee.
So on the final night, we were so tired and didn't go out.Since aisy was so hungry, we ordered je le.Dinner in the bed hehe.Order utk dia je le..mahal ok.Tapi sedap gak le.Yg dalam gambar tu I also not sure nape die pakai tudung.But that was my tudung.That's why nampak besar benar :D
Lunch in first day at Ipoh, we went to eat nasi ganja..or nama lainnya wenggeh?Tah la...nasi kandar je sebenarnya...tapi mmg femes la kat ipoh.Siap ada 2 branch agi.Sedap gak le..tapi tade le sampai gian kot...tak sure napa nama dia jadi nasi ganja.Memula tu takut gak nak makan hoho.
This is actually during my lunch break on second day training.Tatau nak makan kat mana..so makan je le kat Ipoh parade.So sambil tunggu aspa parking, bebudak ni nampak le gajah dan bear bergerak dan mereka merengek utk naik.So to stop their crying, bagi je le naik.





No comments:
Post a Comment