Al rawsha is in ampang area.But I can't possibly give you the direction here le but I can get you there.I think it's just behind the city square(used to be called plaza yowchuan).
The food was ok le sbb i only ordered kebab.But they said i should have ordered the nasi as that was their signature dish and their best.But I was just too full and didn't really into nasi on that day.
And the drink for that day was Babrican.Masa memula aku masuk and I saw the waiter carried below kinda bottle and I thought to myself "ceh nama je kedai pak arab tapi jual beer".But to my surprise after seen the menu and after my friends recommended it, they are actually not beer but malt.Only that they are bottled in such way and it looked like beer.
It is carbonated drink malt.
They taste as normal as carbonated drink which I am not really keen of.
The service was really sux.I mean lembab big time but my friend said though the service sux, the kedai is always full.We waited nearly 1 hour just to get the meal Fuh!
So my advice is if you really wanna try to eat at this place, make sure you eat something prior to that.So 1 hour waiting would be ok.But if you're hungry to death, this is not a recommended place for you heh.
But the dish was big too.If you are a small eater, you can share a plate of nasi with your friend.
Anyway, I enjoyed the food and the drink as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment