Tuesday, July 06, 2010

To school she goes

Finally!
Last saturday we enrolled aisy to Vital Years.
Well our initial intention just to have a look around and not to register her immediately.
Tapi when we got there, aisy was just so excited.
She immediately joined the other kids and at the time we arrived, there were story telling session.
And I saw she really enjoyed the session and she even participated.I mean she answered to the questions the teacher asked.
Looking at her excited face, we eventually registered her without much of hesitation.
As expected,majority of the children are chinese.Apart from Aisy, there was only 2 other malay kids and none indian.So I think 95% of the participant are chinese.
I just hope that Aisy would not be 'kiasu' like them har har.

Anyway, I didn't take any picture of her.
Aspa took one.Menunjukkan betapa excited parents aisy about this.Hehe...well I will take more picture in her next class which is going to be next saturday.But aisy keeps chanting "I wanna go to school" I wanna go to school" sampai le aku fed up.Heh.
So i guess she really enjoyed the class.

Let's hope the enthusiasm would last forever heee

No comments: