I just got a notification email from bookxcess asking me to get my ass over to their bookshop and get the membership card(well not exactly their words but more or less the same meaning hehe).
I think last 3 weeks kot I bought 9 fictions at the bookshop and total damage was RM100!
But the good thing came out from that, I got a 3 year membership for FREE which entitles me for more discounts on certain amount of purchase.And some other benefit I can’t remember right now.
And I asked the counter girl what happen after 3 years?Do I need to pay for the membership fee in order for me to continue to become a member and gets all the benefit?(Ye le sbb dia kata if I spent RM100 I will get 3 year FREE membership kan?)
And I asked her again, how do I get free membership if the 3 years has lapsed?
Do I have to purchase another RM100 worth of books?
After I just babbled that question out, I thought it was a silly question but hey tanya je le…though it may sound stupid kan?heh
Then the counter girl replied, “No just inform us then you can just continue your free membership”.
Aku hairan with the answer.
So why in the first place you said we have to purchase RM100 in order for us to get free membership for the next 3 years?
What’s the actual membership fee if I wanted to become a member without having to purchase Rm100 worth of books?
I asked bertubi2.
Sbb seriously, I was really confused at the point of time.
Then her reply was simply, “you can’t get membership if you don’t purchase Rm100 of books.You cannot buy the membership”
Lerrreeeeeeeee….
So I told her le..might as well you don’t have to say FREE membership in the first place.Just say la to get membership and the special privilege all you have to do is by purchasing RM100 and get membership for lifetime…kan senang???
Senang org nak faham dan org takkan tanya soalan2 bodoh mcm aku tanya tadi..huh
I wonder how can a bookshop offering so many books be it intellectual books, fiction book or anything and almost certainly that has to do with language come out with that promotion/statement.
The owner or the marketing people couldn’t be dumb enough to construct a more logical and self explanatory statement rather than confusing statement/promotion like I mentioned above.
I do not know whether that is a marketing strategy ke apa.Perhaps by mentioning the FREE word, people would tempted to take up the promotion walhal if people know the fact, it seems the promotion was quite silly.
Hai tah le labu…tape le…asalkan die boleh bagi murah buku2…aku beli je le kat kedai tu.
Just couldn’t be bothered with the silly promotion or whatever they are doing.
Oh yeh, when will be the best time to get my ass there to get the card?
Perhaps I will go tomorrow heee...
kena amik le kan?afterall it is a FREE membership card and it is for 3 years!!:D
No comments:
Post a Comment