She arrived exactly at 9.30am after her abah drove like a maniac from nenek house just to make sure aisy could arrive on time heh.Nasib baik tak jem sgt.
So when we arrived, leaving Alesya with her abah in the car(since she cried when we first came to the school, I think she thought we were bringing her to see doctor kot), I climbed to get to the second level of the shoplot(well by elevator le what else heh) to get to Aisy's school.
When we reached the door and the teacher opened the door, Aisy quickly dismissed me by saying “Mak you go, I stay here”.
She quickly brushed me off her side!
Sabar je le aku.
Well to tell you the truth, I was quite happy with that gesture but at the same time felt a bit low or rather sad because at age nearly 4 she is already independent and does not need me around her :(
Well it’s good in other way. I mean she can be on her own and quickly adapt with the strangers and outside world.
Tapi seriously aku masih sedih.
Baru 4 tahun sudah independent macam ini, so I think Aisy would be the child who would find her independency earlier than any of her sibling.
Heh aku ni pikir macam2, padahal she just gone for her second day at school at the age of 3 years and 8 months.
Aspa pun kata aku too emotional and being irrational.
Oh well, no one understands how a mother feels except for if she is a mother, who carry the child for 9 months and endures the pain deliver the child and also yes become a mother to the child.
But hey I am not that weepy and all ok.
So I just said bye and went down and back to abah and adik.
Anyway, when we returned to pick her up 2 hours later, she came back with a box of stationary and a stained t shirt.
So aku tanya Aisy, what happened and who gave the present?
And aisy simply replied “aunty” without even looking at me and kept looking at the gift.
And I asked her, "did you say thank you?"And Aisy replied "Oh I forgot to say thank you mak".
Heh rasa cam kelakar je.
Then Aspa said that there was a birthday party and the stain came from a cupcake.
Cam cuak gak le aku dgr the explanation sbb takut aisy mkn benda lain juga and aspa said only cupcake.Sbb ye le semua cina kat skola except her and other 2 kids.So takut juga la the parents brought non halal food kan?Dorang ni bukan kisah pun.
Anyway, second day at school sudah ada birthday party.And I think Aisy is looking forward to go to school again.Well probably not because of the teaching/school itself but perhaps due to the gift and cupcakes she got har har.
And aspa said the teacher made a few comments of her.She said Aisy is an active child.She runs here and there.I hope she didn’t disturb the other children.And the teacher said that Aisy speaks English very well with some accent.And she asked Aspa whether we have been to any outside country other than Malaysia?But aspa replied “No it was only Astro” and he laughed!
But the teacher didn’t laugh and instead gave quizzical look. Aspa said nothing after that and just took Aisy and left the school heh.
Maybe the teacher tak percaya Aisy learns English from TV and she got all the slang/accent from there as well.
And my mom asked, when can she learn to write?And aspa said the teacher will only start with writing when Aisy can color inside a shape.And I told aspa that she can now color such way meaning dan tak color terkeluar2 dari shape.She can actually color inside of anything …er get what I mean?
Anyway aspa didn’t know that and didn’t mention to the teacher.
Well I will take note and mention this to the teacher in her next class.
Hoping that she can immediately start with writing as well reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment