As for me, I always recite my doa which is I think is similar as talking to the god (and as for my case to Allah swt the mighty).
Sometimes, when if you feel not right to talk/confide to people, then sometimes it is best to turn to our god and just really talk.
Well basically most of the talking revolving around what I want in life le..heh.And of course being so grateful and thank Him for all the rezeki He gave and the easiness in life and also the family I have, the job and the list goes on.
Sometimes I wonder, whether I asked Him too much.as I have loads of wants rather than needs.Ye le manusia biasa yg bernafsu.
And I thank Him so little.
And I wonder whether one day, the thanks I expressed was not enough, would he taken back whatever He has given to me?
I dread the thought.
Yes He can take everything He gives just in a blink of an eye.
But again, the great virtue of our God is, He is always the most generous and giving without much of hesitation or being calculative.
Sesungguhnya Dia maha Pengasih lagi maha Penyayang dan maha Pemurah dan maha pemberi dan maha Pengampun.Subhanallah.
For these past few months, I have been talking to my god for a while and the belief in me has grown exponentially.Somehow or rather, I have become calmer and appreciate things in life more than I used to.The belief has grown to that extent as some of the doa I made was answered by my God.And I think it is really miracle.
The doa was really heard by Him and I was really grateful with it.
But sometimes when the doa has become reality, sometimes it gives me the creeps.Well not in a negative way but rather in a good way.As if God is always there when you need Him.
Well memang pun.That’s a fact need to be known by everyone.
It’s just up to us whether we really believe in Him to make everything ok as we have to understand even though the misfortune happens to you, it’s only a test and everything good is always coming from Him and everything bad is always coming from us human who always in shortcoming.
I read somewhere that when we recite doa and wish for something, the wish may come in 3 ways:
1) immediately or
2) granted/kept until afterlife or
3) anda dielakkan dari di timpa musibah.
By knowing this, we must know that Allah Swt always heard our doa.
It’s just a matter when or how it was granted.
So don’t be sad/angry if He didn’t answer your doa immediately.
Anyway, the point of this entry?
I dunno, just some rambling I have thought for days and wanted to put in into words so that I can share with others as well.
Cheers
No comments:
Post a Comment