Last friday, I received notification mail from developer asking for the 5th stage payment.So now the house is 45% complete.
And we are now paying half of the amount of what we should pay.
Huh berpeluh juge nak membyrnya.
So now we are on tight budget.
But as usual ada je benda yg menyebabkan duit keluar jua…grrr!
And Sam(the developer rep) called aspa just now and said that they have received the cheque from the bank.So it is a good news.The payment is on time.Alhamdullilah.
The bad news is the BLR is increasing!
Now is at 6.8% kot…aiyoyo..cepat gile naik kan?I thought they just increased it a couple months back?
And I thought the second half of the year the economic is getting slower?
Or..maybe not.
Anyway, last 2 weeks we went to our house and here are some snapshot from the site.
Aku tak faham nape kena ada air bertakung kat sekaliling umah aku.
I thought it would make the foundation lemah..i dunno..i just making an assumption.
But other than my neighbours house(the house next to me), all other houses are in great shape without water bertakung keliling umah.
Well I am not a civil engineer so I wouldn’t know whether that will give bad impact to my house in long run.
I should ask my father.Mana tau die tau.Die mesti tau..sbb die civil engineer.Duh!
I should ask him.
Anyway hari tu aspa tanya Sam bila agaknya umah kami boleh siap and we can move in?Sam kata susah nak cakap.Perhaps end of this year or early next year.
The reason I need to know about this is mainly due to Aisy school term.
I mean, I need to know when are we going to move so that I can plan whether to enroll Aisy for her preschool formal education at Semenyih or Klang.
And if it’s early next year, then I think perhaps Aisy needs to stay with my mother if the house is not fully completed.Perhaps for a few months.I hope just 1 or the most 2 months le.Well I really hope the house can be completed by end of the year so the option above can be dismissed.
Aspa does not like the idea Aisy stay at my mother’s house because she is too close with her grandma. At times, Aisy does not listen to what we say and it is quite hard for us to say something to her..or rather to discipline her as die akan sentiasa mengendeng with the grandma.Well it’s not a bad thing though tapi aspa rasa mcm anak dia tak rapat dgn dia and tak dgr cakap dia.
Hmm anyways, we have to look and see.Kena plan for the benefit of the child le
Talking about Aisy education, we are going to start kelas mengaji for aisy next month.That will cost us RM50 per month.She will be having night classes every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.The good thing about this mengaji school, if she missed any of the classes that week, she can always replace it on Friday.Ada kelonggaran la di situ which I think it’s a good thing.
The system they use is using the Al Furqan.
From what I heard, the system is much easier to learn and at the age of 5 years old (provided that he/she a fast learner and start Furqan at the age of 4 years old) he/she can start to read al quran!
Wow I was really impressed when the ustazah told me this.
And I told aspa, wow if aisy can read Al Quran at the age of 5years old, I would be very proud of my child.Aku pun dulu at the age 7 kot baru boleh baca al quran huhu.
Anyway, just have to wait and see whether aisy can really read Al Quran at age of 5 years old.
Kelas mengaji tu belakang rumah je.It’s actually a tahfiz school.I think that’s why some of the student can easily learn how to recite al quran at a very fast pace.They know the easiest and fastest way la kan?
No comments:
Post a Comment